And Now, A Lipton Tea and Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea Contest Sweepstakes Thingy
Yesterday I wrote an article about my magical influence over Drinks. Today I’ve decided to follow the Mommy Bloggers and run a CONTEST! Ooohhh… get ready ya’ll, you can win some free stuff!
Here’s the prize:
- At least 2 Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea packets!
- Other packets of some sort (perhaps Splenda? who knows!)
- Some sort of freebie item from Karey’s & My “Goodwill” pile! (We don’t even know what you’ll get yet!)
Sound good? Of course it does. It’s FREE. How could it be any better? It can’t be any better. I assure you.
Here’s How to Enter:
- Follow me on Twitter, because even though I have 200 followers, I suspect not all of them are real people. Plus I’m pretty sure all contests now require you to follow something on Twitter.
- Tweet something like this (Required parts in Bold)
“I just entered to win some Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea from @jonwestfall http://wp.me/p11t7J-1gc”
- Pray no one else enters!
- You must have a shipping address in the U.S. No way I’m doing a customs form for tasty Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea.
- It must be legal for you to enter contests and if you’re under age (or still living with the ‘rents), you must have permission. No way I’m going to jail over stupid old Lipton Tea & Honey Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea.
- You must agree not to be disappointed (I mean, how can you – you’ll get at least 2 packets of… ah you know…)